Numerology is a science or a branch of study which deals with numbers. It is believed that Numbers have the powers to reveal one’s personality and destiny. Numerology has become very popular these days and everyone is curious to know and understand the basics of Numerology.
I remember reading a book on numerology for the first time in life nearly 12 years ago. Since then, this subject has been an area of interest and this interest has always motivated me to read more on the topic. I never missed any opportunity to read and know more about numerology. The more I read and increased my knowledge of the subject, the more I realized how less I know. It is a vast and ancient subject.
With my knowledge of basic and foundation level of numerology, I felt of analyzing and writing down what I have learnt so far for better understand of my own self and also of my dear readers. I would like to clarify once again that I’m not an expert in this field; I’m just a follower, a learner and also a sincere reader. These pieces of information is dedicated to the experts whose writings I had read over the years and gained some knowledge in this field. I wish to write the basics of numerology in this article and everything in details beginning from number 1 to 9 in the following articles. I would like to invoke the blessings of God Almighty to give me the strength and ability to spread and share the knowledge I have gained over the years. So, here come the basics of numerology in this first article.
Everyone has 3 important numbers of their own. These numbers show the influence of planets which those numbers represent. The 3 important numbers are:
- Personality umber,
- Destiny Number [also known as Life Path Number]
- Name Number
Knowledge of one’s own lucky number is highly beneficial as people can plan their important work on days, when the date is favourable for them. It can make life more meaningful, enjoyable and worthy.
The date of the month when a person is born is his/her lucky number. This single digit number also shows the personality of a person.
1. People born on the 1st, 10th, 19thand 28th of any month are ruled by Sun. We all know that the Sun is the mightiest and brightest of all objects in the Universe.
- These people do carry the power, brightness and grandness of the mighty Sun.
- They usually have a very strong career or profession.
- They have a very strong mind with qualities like will power, determination, sincerity with a hard working nature and Strong Self-Esteem.
2. Those who are born on 2nd,11th, 20th, 29th are ruled by Moon.
- They are usually very emotional and moody.
- Moon is often associated with mind and mother whereas Sun is associated with brain and father.
- They do have many friends.
- They are people friendly and like to have many people around them.
3. People born on 3rd, 12th, 21st and 30th are ruled by planet Jupiter.
- Jupiter is the biggest planet in the Universe and is considered as ‘Guru’ or Teacher by Indian Astrologers.
- These people are good as human beings and are always loved by all.
- They have leadership qualities and are very thoughtful beings.
4. Folks born on 4th, 13th, 22nd and 31st are governed by Uranus.
- They usually believe in changing outdated outlook into modern ideas.
- They may have a struggling way but they come out victorious with the power of their mind.
- They are excellent conversationalists.
5. People born on 5th, 14th and 23rd are governed by planet Mercury.
- Planet mercury represent wisdom and knowledge.
- Hence, these people are blessed with wisdom and excellent articulation.
- They excel in group discussions.
6. People born on 6th, 15th and 24th are governed by Venus.
- Venus represents art and beauty.
- These people like everything that is beautiful.
- They are usually very well-behaved, mild and artistic.
7. Those who are born on 7th, 16th and 25th are ruled by Neptune.
- People born on these dates tend to be little moody.
- It is believed that they have strong intuition power.
8. Folks born on 8th, 17th and 26th are ruled by planet Saturn.
- These people are blessed with the ability to analyze and criticize things in detail.
- They are very practical, hard working and progressive.
9. People born on 9th, 18th and 27th of any month are governed by Mars.
- Mars is believed to be the Army-Chief of the planets and hence these people are found to be very organized and methodical.
- Mars also represents fire and as a result, number 9 people are found to be little short-tempered.
- They have tremendous mental energy and any form of physical activity like running, exercising and dancing is good for their mental well-being.